As we transition to new ways of working together, we would like to remind you of the Sasol Procure-to-Pay processes for Goods and Services. Please click on the below icons for more information.
For ease of reference, we have included the Goods and Services process note for your perusal.
To ensure that Sasol is fit for the future – a more effective, efficient and competitive business, we have embarked on a strategic approach to optimise our current supplier base. Traditionally Sasol suppliers have engaged with us via fax; fax to e-mail and other manual mechanisms. Given today’s high administration and procurement costs and the lack of reliability related to these types of interactions, Sasol has taken a decision to move to an Electronic Document Interchange (EDI) network. We will refer to this as the Ariba Network e-Marketplace (also known as Quadrem).
The Ariba Network e-Marketplace will become the single point of entry for all suppliers (excluding transport suppliers) wanting to trade with Sasol.
Some of the key benefits of this electronic document interchange are:
- A significant reduction in manual processes
- The pro-active resolution of discrepancies thereby reducing the average payment cycle
- Guaranteed delivery of documents with a complete audit trail between parties
- Transparency and visibility of the Procure-to-Pay (PtP) process; and
- The removal of various reconciliation processes, human error and administrative delays inherent to the previous process.
Please contact Sasol if you would like to benefit from this new Electronic Document Interchange network.
For any comments or contributions please click here