Sasol is an international integrated chemicals and energy company that leverages technologies and the expertise of our 30 000 people working in 33 countries.
With over 50 years' experience in the production and marketing of a range of chemicals, Sasol Chemicals is a trusted partner in the plastics industry. Through the Sasol Chemicals Polymers and Wax divisions, we manufacture, market and supply the following products and services to the plastics industry.
- Our Polymers division markets HDPE, hLLDPE, LDPE, PP and PVC
- We have a combined global capacity of 1.2 MTPA while a further 1.1 MTPA of hLLDPE, LDPE and HDPE will be added through the Lake Charles Chemicals Project (LCCP) and Gemini HDPE joint venture. The LCCP venture will also include a 1.5 MTPA ethane cracker
- Our US PE products are important to a wide range of industrial and consumer packaging applications
- The Wax Division is the leading specialist in innovative wax technology offering customers wax products of the highest quality and purity in various industries around the world.
- The unique characteristics of Sasol’s Fisher-Tropsch hard waxes ensure the ideal lubricating properties during PVC and Polyolefin processing
Enjoy a unique experience with Sasol Chemicals at Chinaplas 2018, visit us at stand 8.2J65